TO BOOK PLEASE CALL 1300 254 627 (This climb can not be booked on line)
Due to our stringent safety procedures please be aware of the strict limitations when taking cameras on The Story Bridge.
Please read the following carefully before booking onto one of our Photographic Climbs to avoid being disappointed with the limited range of equipment allowed on The Story Bridge.
As you can understand with the difficulties involved in making this possible, please realize we are the only climb in the world that allows you take your own camera to the top of the bridge
If you have any questions at all please contact us on 1300 254 627
If you are still unsure of what you can take onto the bridge with you, the short answer is your camera and nothing else.
Any type of Camera or Compact Video Camera that has suitable safety strap attachment points.
This includes SLR, DSLR, Small Digital, Compact, etc.
Only the attached lens for DSLR’s
On Board / In Camera Flash is permitted
Extra Memory cards or Film
Detachable Lens Cap
Lens Cleaning Cloths
Separate Lens Filters
Reflector Panels or Discs
Light Meters etc.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE DAY
When you arrive to check in for your climb your camera will have a suitable attachment strap placed on it by one of our staff.
All equipment will be inspected thoroughly and we recommend if you bring an SLR to have a filter on it, as lens caps will be considered a loose item and therefore not allowed with you.
The rest of the safety procedures will be the same as our normal climb and all terms and conditions still apply.
Your camera will be worn around your neck under your climb suit when not in use.
Throughout the climb we will walk slowly around the bridge allowing people time to take photos.
If you have any special photo requests please ask your climb leader and we will endeavor to do our best to make it possible.
Terms and conditions:
* Photographic Climbs are not valid with any other special offers / discounts.
* Photographic Climbs are only valid for bookings made direct with Story Bridge Adventure Climb and not through third parties or agents.
* Concession rates are not valid on a Photograhic Climb
* Equipment taken is at the sole discretion of Story Bridge Adventure Climb Operations Staff
* In the event of bad weather, the climb will be re-scheduled by Story Bridge Adventure Climb. Story Bridge Adventure Climb will at its sole discretion determine whether the
weather is acceptable to climb. We are considerate of potential damage to photographic equipment by rain.
* Story Bridge Adventure Climb are not liable for any damage that occurs to your personal equipment. You enter this climb at your own risk.
* All other terms and conditional apply. See general terms and conditions link.
|CHECK OUT OUR